The wonderfully campy but surprisingly entertaining “My Mom’s a Werewolf” is a movie that knows it’s bad…but it also knows it’s totally worth it. …continue reading Second Chance Review: My Mom’s a Werewolf
- September 21, 2017
- 0 comments
After a bad first taste, we revisit “The Torture Chamber of Dr. Sadism” to see if the film does more or less to impress …continue reading Second Chance: The Torture Chamber of Dr. Sadism
- This Week in Horror Comics (Week of July 18, 2018)July 20, 2018We spotlight Dracula’s indelible mark on both […]
- Reel Review: Revenge (2018)July 19, 2018Revenge is part 42nd Street exploitation, part […]
- Fantasia 2018: “The Vanished” (2018)July 19, 2018Fantasia International Film Fest 2018 Review: The dead […]
- Fantasia 2018: “Cold Skin” (2017)July 18, 2018Heavily inspired by Lovecraft, Xavier Gens’ Cold […]
- Women in Horror Interview: Nicole CinagliaJuly 18, 2018We talk with talented rising indie horror actress […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...