Exceptionally acted and well constructed, “Come, Said the Night” is a powerful coming of age horror film that challenges expectations at every turn. Director: …continue reading Digital Dismemberment: “Come, Said the Night”
- January 10, 2018
- 1 comment
Living up to its name, “Super Dark Times” is a dark and disturbing coming-of age nightmare with intense atmosphere…and one of 2017’s best films. …continue reading Reel Review: Super Dark Times (2017)
- March 19, 2017
- 0 comments
Julia Ducournau’s debut film RAW is a brutal and beautiful feast for horror fans, sure to leave many hungry for more from this talented French filmmaker …continue reading Reel Review: Julia Ducournau’s RAW (2017)
- Behind the Lens: Adam MacDonaldDecember 13, 2018With “Backcountry” and the acclaimed […]
- Reel Review: Ghost Stories (2018)December 12, 2018Darkly melodramatic, disturbing and beautifully shot, […]
- Holiday Horror: Await Further Instructions (2018)December 12, 2018Inspired by the real life horrors of the past and […]
- Sneak Peek: Bannister DollHouse (2019)December 12, 2018A killer combination of “Carrie” meets […]
- Creepy Christmas Day 12: Merry Creepy ChristmasDecember 12, 2018On the twelfth day of Christmas, Glass Eye Pix gave to […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
September 30, 2018The Morbidly Beautiful writing staff shares their favorite horror film recommendations to fuel your month-long Halloween movie marathon. 31 Great...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...