The Calling Hours Horror Podcast returns on October 31st at 8 PM EST on Morbidly Beautiful Radio “And when they heard of the resurrection of …continue reading The Calling Hours Horror Podcast: New Episodes!
- August 4, 2017
- 1 comment
Digital Dismemberment: Nekromantik Special Edition Blu-Ray Review Director: Jorg Buttgereit Producer: Manfred O. Jelinski Special Effects: Jorg Buttgereit, M. Roden Kirchen, Bernd Daktari Lorenz …continue reading Digital Dismemberment: Nekromantik
- March 28, 2017
- 0 comments
At once beautifully artistic and unflinchingly disturbing, We Are The Flesh is an unforgettable cinematic achievement that is as stunning as it is shocking. …continue reading Reel Review: We Are The Flesh (2016)
- Now Read This: “If You Want to Scare Yourself”March 16, 2018“If You Want to Scare Yourself” by Angela […]
- House of Waxwork Issue 2 Raises the StakesMarch 16, 2018The Die-Rector returns with more ghoulish tales of the […]
- “Super Dark Times” and “Dark Was the Night”March 16, 2018This week, we find out what’s scarier…teenage boys or […]
- Reel Review: The Shape of WaterMarch 15, 2018Guillermo Del Toro’s beautiful creature feature The […]
- “Night of the Living Dead” Comes to CriterionMarch 15, 2018The hugely influential and undeniable horror classic, […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
February 27, 2018The Wickedly Talented Ladies of Macabre Merch: Six Questions for the Beauty and Brains Behind the Killer Shop, Finders Creepers Finders Creepers,...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
February 28, 2018We conclude Women in Horror Month by talking gender inequality and the role of women in the genre with inspiration...