Help support the refreshingly risk-taking Cat 4, a Collective that captures the pulse of pain through unnerving short films like An Ultraviolent Colour. To …continue reading Cat 4 Collective: An Ultraviolent Colour
- May 6, 2018
- 2 comments
Revolution at The Dryden: A review of the Dryden Theatre’s screening of the brilliant, shocking, and influential 1967 film “Marat/Sade”. Recently I had the …continue reading Reviewing the Classics: Marat/Sade (1967)
- July 24, 2017
- 0 comments
Exclusive Interview With Experimental Fine Artist Paul Prince I first learned of experimental filmmaker and Artist Paul Prince and his YouTube channel PaulPrinceArt when …continue reading An Interview with Enigmatic Auteur Paul Prince
- Horror-On-Sea Review: Sniper Corpse (2018)January 16, 2019“Sniper Corpse” may not be a perfect film, […]
- Weird Wednesdays: Psychos in Love (1987)January 16, 2019“Psychos in Love” is an ultra-dark comedy […]
- 8th Annual Golden Horn Awards (Best of 2018)January 16, 2019Now in its 8th year, the Golden Horn Awards is a must […]
- Calling Hours 2.56: “Master of Horror” Jordan Peele?January 15, 2019The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.56: We Dissect the […]
- The Sweetwater Revue: Riverdale 1×08 and 1×09January 15, 2019We continue our recap of the entire Riverdale series […]
January 4, 2019Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
September 30, 2018The Morbidly Beautiful writing staff shares their favorite horror film recommendations to fuel your month-long Halloween movie marathon. 31 Great...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...