Help support the refreshingly risk-taking Cat 4, a Collective that captures the pulse of pain through unnerving short films like An Ultraviolent Colour. To …continue reading Cat 4 Collective: An Ultraviolent Colour
- May 6, 2018
- 2 comments
Revolution at The Dryden: A review of the Dryden Theatre’s screening of the brilliant, shocking, and influential 1967 film “Marat/Sade”. Recently I had the …continue reading Reviewing the Classics: Marat/Sade (1967)
- July 24, 2017
- 0 comments
Exclusive Interview With Experimental Fine Artist Paul Prince I first learned of experimental filmmaker and Artist Paul Prince and his YouTube channel PaulPrinceArt when …continue reading An Interview with Enigmatic Auteur Paul Prince
- The Calling Hours 2.44: Interview With Donald F. GlutOctober 16, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.44: Interview With […]
- Top Ten Torture Porn Horror FilmsOctober 16, 2018For those who like their horror extreme, here are 10 […]
- CREEP LA: AWAKE – Immersive Haunt EventOctober 16, 2018Creep LA is back to haunt your dreams with AWAKE, a […]
- Reel Review: Terrified (A Shudder Original)October 15, 2018Believe the hype! Our writer, Patrick Krause, agrees […]
- Reel Review: Empathy, Inc. (2018)October 14, 2018“Empathy, Inc.” is a taut, well-executed […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
September 30, 2018The Morbidly Beautiful writing staff shares their favorite horror film recommendations to fuel your month-long Halloween movie marathon. 31 Great...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...