I return to the immersive horror escape room “Zoe” at Bally’s Las Vegas to experience the challenging, terrifying, and thrilling attraction first hand. You …continue reading Zoe 101: Review of Vegas’ Newest Horror Attraction
- November 5, 2018
- 0 comments
I conquered my fears and braved an unforgettable experience at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights, which delivered as many thrills as chills. Something very few …continue reading Event Recap: Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights
- October 23, 2018
- 1 comment
Escape to Vegas this Halloween for “ZOE”, the acclaimed horror-based escape room experience making its debut at Bally’s Las Vegas. I’m a huge fan …continue reading Horror-Based Escape Room “Zoe” Comes to Vegas
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: The Lost BoysFebruary 17, 2019Thanks to a perfect cast and soundtrack, “The […]
- Women in Horror Spotlight: Georgie SmibertFebruary 17, 2019Exclusive interview for Women in Horror Month with […]
- Syndrome Saturday: There’s Nothing Out There!February 16, 2019Vinegar Syndrome’s new release of the hidden […]
- Reel Review: Poker Night (2014)February 16, 2019While it may not leave a lasting impression, […]
- Flashback Friday: The Forest (1982)February 15, 2019Campers in the woods get offed in this wacky, totally […]
January 4, 2019Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
January 28, 2019Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2018 As another year of great genre...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...