- November 11, 2017
- 0 comments
Viewing the First Film Adaption of John Willard’s Famous Play The Cat and the Canary at the Dryden Theatre Recently, I had the pleasure …continue reading Reviewing the Classics: The Cat and the Canary
- June 12, 2016
- 2 comments
Calling all stations! Clear the airlanes, clear all airlanes for the big broadcast! On a dark and stormy night last Saturday evening at 10 …continue reading The Importance of the Horror Host
- Horror Short: Cyanide Love (2017)September 19, 2018Catherine Delaloye’s “Cyanide Love” […]
- Women in Horror Spotlight: Tommie VegasSeptember 19, 2018We talk with talented and hardworking actress and […]
- Author Interview: Ania AhlbornSeptember 19, 2018In-depth interview with talented horror fiction author […]
- Dedman’s Mausoleum: Obliterated AnimaSeptember 19, 2018Dedman’s Morbid Mausoleum of Dark Poetry: […]
- The Calling Hours 2.40: Christopher G. MooreSeptember 18, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.40: A conversation […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...