Help keep Gore Noir Magazine in print, a publication about horror culture with vibrant personality and a fresh take on the genre The horror …continue reading Fund It Friday: Keep Gore Noir in Print!
- March 20, 2017
- 0 comments
Step Right Up For the Preorder of the Sideshow Themed Issue #15 From Gore Noir Magazine When we decided to advertise Morbidly Beautiful for …continue reading Now Read This: Gore Noir Magazine
- August 8, 2016
- 0 comments
I was fortunate enough to meet Brian Harris via email. Brian, along with his partners, has been publishing print magazines for years. They’ve sold …continue reading Recommended Reading: Weng’s Chop and Monster! Mag
- Now Read This: “If You Want to Scare Yourself”March 16, 2018“If You Want to Scare Yourself” by Angela […]
- House of Waxwork Issue 2 Raises the StakesMarch 16, 2018The Die-Rector returns with more ghoulish tales of the […]
- “Super Dark Times” and “Dark Was the Night”March 16, 2018This week, we find out what’s […]
- Reel Review: The Shape of WaterMarch 15, 2018Guillermo Del Toro’s beautiful creature feature […]
- “Night of the Living Dead” Comes to CriterionMarch 15, 2018The hugely influential and undeniable horror classic, […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
February 27, 2018The Wickedly Talented Ladies of Macabre Merch: Six Questions for the Beauty and Brains Behind the Killer Shop, Finders Creepers Finders Creepers,...
February 28, 2018We conclude Women in Horror Month by talking gender inequality and the role of women in the genre with inspiration...
March 2, 2018The satisfying Hitchockian thriller "Midnighters" shows what happens when we're forced to face the truth of who we are and...