I was fortunate enough to meet Brian Harris via email. Brian, along with his partners, has been publishing print magazines for years. They’ve sold …continue reading Recommended Reading: Weng’s Chop and Monster! Mag
- Sneak Peek: Takashi Hirose’s “Brutal” (2018)October 20, 2018“Brutal”, the upcoming Japanese release […]
- Nightmares Film Festival 2018: Day ThreeOctober 20, 2018Day Three of Nightmares Film Festival included […]
- Fantastic Fest Review: Climax (2018)October 20, 2018With dazzling dance sequences and an orgy of […]
- Nightmares Film Festival 2018: Day TwoOctober 19, 2018Day Two of Nightmares Film Festival included world […]
- Cine-Files: Cinematic AbortionsOctober 19, 2018This week, “The Suckling” has a “Red […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
September 30, 2018The Morbidly Beautiful writing staff shares their favorite horror film recommendations to fuel your month-long Halloween movie marathon. 31 Great...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...
- Stephanie Malone, PO Box 152721, Austin, TX 78715