Interview with indie horror filmmaker and producer Brian K. Williams, talking about his new production company and his latest film Amazon Hot Box. If …continue reading Interview with Brian K. Williams (Amazon Hot Box)
- November 8, 2017
- 0 comments
Filmmaker and Indie Horror hero Joe Lynch talks with us about his new film Mayhem, the evils of Corporate America, and why Indie Film …continue reading Exclusive Interview with Filmmaker Joe Lynch
- October 10, 2016
- 6 comments
MEET THE WRITER/DIRECTOR OF INDIE HORROR HIT ‘THE WITCH’ There’s been a lot of films lately that have severely divided genre audiences and spurred …continue reading Exlusive Interview with Robert Eggers
- Reel Review: Ahockalypse (2018)August 18, 2018Not your typical zombie film, Ahocalypse is a riotous […]
- Defending Horror Tropes: Curiosity KillsAugust 18, 2018It’s one of the most widely used and commonly […]
- Coming Soon: “All the Creatures Were Stirring”August 18, 2018From the minds of David Ian and Rebekah McKendry comes […]
- Cine-Files: “The Mad Foxes”, “Lifeforce”August 17, 2018This week, good taste and levelheaded filmmaking do […]
- Coming Soon: Michael Mongillo’s “Diane” (2017)August 17, 2018A Wounded Vet Finds Himself Transfixed by a Beautiful […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...