Interview with indie horror filmmaker and producer Brian K. Williams, talking about his new production company and his latest film Amazon Hot Box. If …continue reading Interview with Brian K. Williams (Amazon Hot Box)
- November 8, 2017
- 0 comments
Filmmaker and Indie Horror hero Joe Lynch talks with us about his new film Mayhem, the evils of Corporate America, and why Indie Film …continue reading Exclusive Interview with Filmmaker Joe Lynch
- October 10, 2016
- 6 comments
MEET THE WRITER/DIRECTOR OF INDIE HORROR HIT ‘THE WITCH’ There’s been a lot of films lately that have severely divided genre audiences and spurred …continue reading Exlusive Interview with Robert Eggers
- Reel Review: The Nursery (2018)May 21, 2018While the filmmakers show promise, wooden performances […]
- Eerie Essentials: The Wolf Man (1941)May 21, 2018“The Wolf Man” Arguably Leads the Pack […]
- Rumors Circulate of an “Elm Street” PrequelMay 21, 2018Are Fans of a Nightmare on Elm Street Ready for a New […]
- ICYMI: Mother, “May” I Watch Some Horror?May 20, 2018In Case You Missed It (May 2018): Things are heating […]
- Coffin Cuties Magazine Issue 12May 18, 2018Issue 12 of Coffin Cuties Magazine is now available, […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...