An in-depth interview with actress, iconic scream queen and funny lady Lin Shaye discussing her impressive career in and out of the genre (part …continue reading Women in Horror: Lin Shaye Interview (Part Three)
- December 11, 2017
- 2 comments
An in-depth interview with actress, iconic scream queen and funny lady Lin Shaye discussing her impressive career in and out of the genre (part …continue reading Women in Horror: Lin Shaye Interview (Part One)
- September 10, 2017
- 0 comments
In Case You Missed It: Updates on IT, political hell, Halloween horror, the return of slasher icons, and much more! Genre fans should be …continue reading ICYMI: Remakes, Reboots, Sequels and Surprises
- Reel Review: Red Krokodil (Unearthed Films)March 19, 2018Red Krokodil is a powerful, beautifully constructed […]
- Now Read This: “If You Want to Scare Yourself”March 16, 2018“If You Want to Scare Yourself” by Angela […]
- House of Waxwork Issue 2 Raises the StakesMarch 16, 2018The Die-Rector returns with more ghoulish tales of the […]
- “Super Dark Times” and “Dark Was the Night”March 16, 2018This week, we find out what’s scarier…teenage boys or […]
- Reel Review: The Shape of WaterMarch 15, 2018Guillermo Del Toro’s beautiful creature feature The […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
February 27, 2018The Wickedly Talented Ladies of Macabre Merch: Six Questions for the Beauty and Brains Behind the Killer Shop, Finders Creepers Finders Creepers,...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
February 28, 2018We conclude Women in Horror Month by talking gender inequality and the role of women in the genre with inspiration...