Meet the co-founders of the 100% Cruelty Free, Vegan and Gluten Free makeup line, Belladonna’s Cupboard, and founders of the #selfexpressionrevolution. I’d like to …continue reading Women in Horror: Belladonna’s Cupboard
- June 4, 2017
- 1 comment
Making your own prosthetics gives you the freedom to create sfx makeup pieces you may be unable to with latex or scar wax. Let’s start with …continue reading Make Your Own SFX Prosthetics: Sculpting (pt 1)
- April 2, 2017
- 0 comments
This super easy and realistic burn can be reused for so many different looks This third degree burn look is super easy to make …continue reading SFX Saturdays: Nasty Third Degree Burn
- The Horror Genre and Why We Love ItJanuary 17, 2019A byproduct of the evolutionary process and a shared […]
- The Sweetwater Revue: Riverdale 1×10 and 1×11January 17, 2019We continue our recap of the entire Riverdale series […]
- Horror-On-Sea Review: Sniper Corpse (2018)January 16, 2019“Sniper Corpse” may not be a perfect film, […]
- Weird Wednesdays: Psychos in Love (1987)January 16, 2019“Psychos in Love” is an ultra-dark comedy […]
- 8th Annual Golden Horn Awards (Best of 2018)January 16, 2019Now in its 8th year, the Golden Horn Awards is a must […]
January 4, 2019Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
September 30, 2018The Morbidly Beautiful writing staff shares their favorite horror film recommendations to fuel your month-long Halloween movie marathon. 31 Great...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...