This week, Jamie doesn’t apologize for liking (most of) the Evil Dead remake, and puts on his favorite werewolf mask while discussing Creep and …continue reading Cine-Files: “Evil Dead”, “Creep 1 and 2”
- This Week in Horror Comics (Week of May 23, 2018)May 25, 2018Series spotlight on “Afterlife With […]
- Reel Review: Feral (IFC Midnight, 2018)May 25, 2018A generic script keeps “Feral” from rising […]
- Reel Review: Sequence Break (2017)May 25, 2018The void stares back in Graham Skipper’s debut […]
- Reel Review: Operation Avalanche (2016)May 24, 2018“Operation Avalanche” is a new thriller […]
- Deadly Beauty: Geovonna CasanovaMay 23, 2018Horror’s Scream Queens and Rising Talent: Six […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
- Stephanie Malone, PO Box 152721, Austin, TX 78715