High Art or Highly Overrated? Love ’em or Hate ’em: Three of the Most Divisive Horror Movies of All Time “De gustibus non est …continue reading Something to Talk About: Controversial Horror Films
- October 6, 2017
- 0 comments
This week we review four highly original and compelling indie horror films: “Lake Mango”, “Banshee Chapter”, “Mother!” and “Emelie”. As I talked about in …continue reading The Cine-Files: Weekly Film Journal (10-6-17)
- September 17, 2017
- 2 comments
We could have coffee and talk for hours about the meaning behind “mother!”, but is it a good film or just an interesting intellectual …continue reading Reel Review: Darren Aronofsky’s “mother!” (2017)
- Creepy Christmas Day 13: A Little LateDecember 13, 2018On the thirteenth day of Christmas, Glass Eye Pix gave […]
- Behind the Lens: Adam MacDonaldDecember 13, 2018With “Backcountry” and the acclaimed […]
- Reel Review: Ghost Stories (2018)December 12, 2018Darkly melodramatic, disturbing and beautifully shot, […]
- Holiday Horror: Await Further Instructions (2018)December 12, 2018Inspired by the real life horrors of the past and […]
- Sneak Peek: Bannister DollHouse (2019)December 12, 2018A killer combination of “Carrie” meets […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
September 30, 2018The Morbidly Beautiful writing staff shares their favorite horror film recommendations to fuel your month-long Halloween movie marathon. 31 Great...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...