I conquered my fears and braved an unforgettable experience at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights, which delivered as many thrills as chills. Something very few …continue reading Event Recap: Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights
- Take Two Review: Summer of 84 (Shudder Exclusive)December 8, 2018The nostalgia-fueled “Summer of 84” is a […]
- Reel Review: Shutter (Thailand, 2004)December 8, 2018Revenge gets served by a J-horror inspired spirit in […]
- Holiday Horror: A Cadaver ChristmasDecember 8, 2018“A Cadaver Christmas” is a B-movie in […]
- Now Read This: The Encyclopedia of HorrorDecember 8, 2018Gift the horror fan in your life the “ultimate […]
- Creepy Christmas Day 8: I Could’ve Been SweetDecember 8, 2018On the eighth day of Christmas, Glass Eye Pix gave to […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
September 30, 2018The Morbidly Beautiful writing staff shares their favorite horror film recommendations to fuel your month-long Halloween movie marathon. 31 Great...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
October 31, 2016Trophy Heads is about real life Scream Queens who starred in numerous horror films throughout the 1980s and 90s. While...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
December 5, 2017Top ten tips for making the most of your first (and every) horror convention experience As con season starts to...
- Stephanie Malone, PO Box 152721, Austin, TX 78715