Think women can’t be terrifying? Here are six of the wickedest, most nightmare inducing villainesses in horror history to prove you wrong. Horror movies …continue reading Six Wicked Villainesses In Horror Movies
- June 6, 2016
- 3 comments
We might see another side to icon of horror Jason Voorhees in the 13th installment to Friday the 13th. After we posted recently that …continue reading Voorhees Family Reunion For Next Friday the 13th!
- June 2, 2016
- 1 comment
He’s been burned up, shot up, and blown up. He’s had a machete to the head, been drowned and even dragged to hell. But somehow, Jason always …continue reading Jason Voorhees Ready to Rise Again
- Now Read This: “If You Want to Scare Yourself”March 16, 2018“If You Want to Scare Yourself” by Angela […]
- House of Waxwork Issue 2 Raises the StakesMarch 16, 2018The Die-Rector returns with more ghoulish tales of the […]
- “Super Dark Times” and “Dark Was the Night”March 16, 2018This week, we find out what’s […]
- Reel Review: The Shape of WaterMarch 15, 2018Guillermo Del Toro’s beautiful creature feature […]
- “Night of the Living Dead” Comes to CriterionMarch 15, 2018The hugely influential and undeniable horror classic, […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
February 27, 2018The Wickedly Talented Ladies of Macabre Merch: Six Questions for the Beauty and Brains Behind the Killer Shop, Finders Creepers Finders Creepers,...
February 28, 2018We conclude Women in Horror Month by talking gender inequality and the role of women in the genre with inspiration...
March 2, 2018The satisfying Hitchockian thriller "Midnighters" shows what happens when we're forced to face the truth of who we are and...