Sargad (Wounded) is an intelligent entry in the revenge horror genre from Sweden, which delivers on the violence with a few unexpected twists. Following the …continue reading Reel Review: Sargad (Wounded) (2017)
- September 15, 2017
- 0 comments
The Scarehouse is a darkly funny, female-centric film that puts a unique spin on revenge horror — with a surprising twist you won’t see …continue reading Reel Review: The Scarehouse (2014)
- July 18, 2017
- 0 comments
The Devil’s Domain begins with a strong concept about the consequences of online bullying — succeeding in many ways but failing to deliver on …continue reading Reel Review: Devil’s Domain (2016)
- Fund It Friday: Horror Film “Nefarious”March 23, 2018The award-winning filmmakers behind the psychological […]
- Artist Spotlight: Heather LeanneMarch 22, 2018Women in Horror Spotlight: Interview with talented […]
- Reel Review: Living Among Us (2018)March 22, 2018The horror comedy Living Among Us is a fun, fresh take […]
- Coming Soon: “E-Bowla” Teaser Trailer ReleasedMarch 22, 2018Kentucky-based film studio Carriage House Productions […]
- The Raffle to Re-Animate The Horror CornerMarch 21, 201870 incredible horror shops have come together to […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
March 12, 2018The wonderfully well crafted and superbly acted Apartment 212 proves that sometimes trying to start over can literally eat you...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
February 27, 2018The Wickedly Talented Ladies of Macabre Merch: Six Questions for the Beauty and Brains Behind the Killer Shop, Finders Creepers Finders Creepers,...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...