As a SFX makeup artist myself, and a woman in the horror business, one of the highlights of Monsterpalooza 2017 was meeting Ve Neill …continue reading SFX Artist Ve Neill Honored at Monsterpalooza 2017
The Lost Boys
- Horror Short: Compulsion (2017)April 22, 2018Stylish horror short Compulsion peeks inside the lives […]
- Take Two Review: Crimson Peak (2015)April 21, 2018Crimson Peak is a visually stunning, exquisitely […]
- Reel Review: Dead List (2018)April 21, 2018Though far from a perfect film, “Dead […]
- Cinematic Love Letters: “The Fog”April 21, 2018Our staff writer Jamie honors and reminisces about his […]
- Reel Review: Bong of the Living Dead (2017)April 20, 2018Pack your bowl and load your gun; “Bong of the […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
March 12, 2018The wonderfully well crafted and superbly acted Apartment 212 proves that sometimes trying to start over can literally eat you...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...
- Stephanie Malone, PO Box 152721, Austin, TX 78715