Exclusive interview with indie horror filmmaker James Klass, director of the 2017 films “The House on Elm Lake” and “Mother Krampus” I was lucky …continue reading Interview With Filmmaker James Klass
- August 3, 2017
- 1 comment
The House on Elm Lake is a dark and twisted supernatural tale that terrifies while delivering mind-bending visuals and exceptional performances A man convinced …continue reading Reel Review: The House on Elm Lake (2017)
- July 8, 2017
- 3 comments
12 Deaths of Christmas (aka The Curse of Frau Perchta) is a gift to horror fans — a highly original, tension and gore-filled holiday …continue reading Reel Review: 12 Deaths of Christmas
- Now Read This: “If You Want to Scare Yourself”March 16, 2018“If You Want to Scare Yourself” by Angela […]
- House of Waxwork Issue 2 Raises the StakesMarch 16, 2018The Die-Rector returns with more ghoulish tales of the […]
- “Super Dark Times” and “Dark Was the Night”March 16, 2018This week, we find out what’s […]
- Reel Review: The Shape of WaterMarch 15, 2018Guillermo Del Toro’s beautiful creature feature […]
- “Night of the Living Dead” Comes to CriterionMarch 15, 2018The hugely influential and undeniable horror classic, […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
February 27, 2018The Wickedly Talented Ladies of Macabre Merch: Six Questions for the Beauty and Brains Behind the Killer Shop, Finders Creepers Finders Creepers,...
February 28, 2018We conclude Women in Horror Month by talking gender inequality and the role of women in the genre with inspiration...
March 2, 2018The satisfying Hitchockian thriller "Midnighters" shows what happens when we're forced to face the truth of who we are and...