Join CableTV.com’s Kill Room on Twitter during the month of October, where you can win big by answering daily horror movie trivia questions.
The best month of the year is finally here, and CableTV.com wants to help you ring in Spooky Season with a bang — and a chance to win some killer prizes!
In case you didn’t know, Cabletv.com
is a free service designed to help simplify the search for TV and internet in your area. Compare providers, read expert reviews, and access helpful articles to enhance your viewing experience. We also love their “What to Watch” guides which help you navigate the chaotic landscape of streaming content to find the best movies and shows based on your personal tastes.
For their wickedly fun Bloodstream promo in October, they have partnered with Full Moon Features — crafting a social media trivia contest just for horror fans. And if you aren’t familiar with Full Moon, you’ve got some very important homework to do. They are the company behind beloved cult classics like Puppet Master, Castle Freak, and Evil Bong.
Each day throughout the month, you’ll have a chance to answer questions on Twitter and earn your shot at an Amazon gift card and a Full Moon Features prize package.
Here are the details:
- The contest will run on weekdays, from October 3rd to October 31st
- All questions will be posted by the @CableTV Twitter account
- To enter, simply reply to the daily trivia question with the correct answer
- Winners will be selected at random the next business day
- If you win, you’ll be rewarded with a $25 Amazon gift card to aid in your spooky shopping
- On the 31st, you can score a $50 gift card plus a Full Moon Features prize package
We know our readers are well versed in their horror, and we’d love to see several of you take home a prize in the #Bloodstream daily Twitter trivia contest. If you do win, make sure to tag Morbidly Beautiful on Twitter so we can celebrate your well-earned victory. Now, prepare to enter the Trivia Thunderdome…and knock ’em dead!