Horror’s Scream Queens and Rising Talent: Six Questions for Jessica Stabbit
“Sarah Schultz is an American actress who has worked alongside the likes of amazing actors such as Alan Thicke. She most recently starred as the final girl in CatchMeKillMeProductions’ “Friday the 13th: Legacy”. Sarah is known for her trademark as Jessica Stabbit, becoming well known as a horror model. She won Mad Monster’s “Miss Scarizona” pageant 2017.”
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
1. How did you get into the industry?
I have been into modeling since I was 16, and started acting when I was 20. I discovered the horror genre acting/modeling with the help of my husband, horrorcore artist/photographer/videographer/actor, “Tha Wikid One” four and a half years ago. He takes my photos, and he helped bring Jessica Stabbit to life!
2. What Scream Queen/Woman in Horror inspired you the most?
Scout Taylor Compton is my number one. I have a shoot with this lovely lady in Arizona coming up in a few months!
3. What horror film hooked you on the genre and why?
“Jaws”. Next in line is “The Exorcist”.
4. When you are presented with a script or movie concept, what are the things that draw you to certain projects and away from others?
What draws me to certain projects/pushes me away is the reputation of the director/directors, the concept of the film, and the past projects they have done. Keep it professional and classy!
5. The evolution of women in the genre continues to change almost daily, so what are your thoughts on how things have changed and what do you see coming for the current and future women of horror?
I believe the future is just gonna get brighter for the women in horror!! The Soska Sisters come to mind when I imagine WIH. They have truly paved the way for the up and comers to know it’s okay to follow your dreams and be passionate about what you love, especially when it’s blood and guts.
6. What are the next couple projects you are working on?
I sent in 2 audition tapes to DERANGED MINDS ENTERTAINMENT for their dark cult film “INVERTED”. My husband is also writing a script for a “TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE” fan film. In July, I will be a special guest at the horror convention I call home and that adopted me a couple years ago, “MAD MONSTER” In Scottsdale at the We-Ko-Pah resort crowing the new “Miss Scarizona 2018”. I do have a horror shoot with Scout Taylor Compton, no date set yet. “Nanosharks” directed by Jon Bonnell, “Aiden’s Easel” written and directed by Michael Wurzer.
Jessica Stabbit’s Links: