An old horror staple is given a fresh spin in American Mummy, which puts the horror element firmly in the spotlight A group of …continue reading Reel Review: American Mummy (2017)
- April 12, 2017
- 0 comments
The late Richard Hatch gives a bloody final performance in Asylum of Darkness With a tagline of THERE IS EVIL IN ALL OF US, …continue reading Reel Review: Asylum of Darkness (2017)
- Reel Review: Thelma (2017, Norway)April 24, 2018“Carrie” for the 21st century: A Review of […]
- Top 5 Horror Game ChangersApril 24, 2018We look at five of the most influential films in […]
- Review From the Rochester Premier of #ScreamersApril 23, 2018#Screamers is a surprisingly smart found footage film […]
- Reviewing the Classics: The Cabinet of Dr. CaligariApril 22, 2018Dr Caligari is In: A Review of The Dryden Theatre’s […]
- Horror Short: Compulsion (2017)April 22, 2018Stylish horror short Compulsion peeks inside the lives […]
January 1, 2018Do you love horror? We're looking for a few twisted minds to join our horror family. It's a horrific new year...
December 30, 2017Now Watch This: The Best Underrated Indie Horror You May Have Missed in 2017 As another year comes to a...
March 6, 2018The Calling Hours Horror Podcast 2.15: Women in Horror Month 2018 with Maude Michaud and Alex Essoe (Air Date: 3.6.18) https://youtu.be/MeN71Aqmrs0...
January 26, 2017If a Whateley offers you Tea… DON’T DRINK IT!!! A Review of 1970s The Dunwich Horror This 1970 fright flick...
March 12, 2018The wonderfully well crafted and superbly acted Apartment 212 proves that sometimes trying to start over can literally eat you...
August 30, 2016Podcasts a great way for you to stay connected to what's happening in the horror community, catch up with news and...