Drek is back with the “Halloween” franchise entry that made fans lose their minds in 1982; must be the “Season of the Witch”!
Tonight, Drek embarks into the only anthology film of the Halloween series.
He really digs into Mustache Atkins’ overbearing ex-wife. He notices every robot resembles the actor Crispin Glover. He talks about the feats of strength these Crispin glover robots have, and how they’re comparable to Michael Myers. He discusses the downfalls of some 80s films and the misogynies and harassment these films made normal in any workplace. Finally, he discusses the insane actions these side characters take, making them almost deserving of their outcomes.
Key Queries From the Underworld:
- Why didn’t the creators work beyond the 3rd film, perhaps even spawning a side series of other one-off movies or tv series?
- Why is Tom “Mustache” Atkins the most forgettable protagonist in the entire series?
- Why was the ex-wife easily the most unhelpful person/character ever?
- What’s up with the weird relationship between Dan and Ellie?
- Why do none of the kids take their masks off?
ABOUT THIS PODCAST:
DREKCULAS UNDERWORLD is a “storytime review” podcast where your host, Drekcula, takes you on a guided journey of a new horror film every week — from beginning to end. Virtually watch along with him as he narrates each film with plenty of wit, crude humor, and sarcasm.
Be sure to tune in every Friday for new episodes of DREKCULAS UNDERWORLD on the Morbidly Beautiful Network.